How to drive with LOBON

Make money driving people around your city. Sign up now to get more information about driving in your city.

Three ways to earn

Driver Cum Owner

A driver cum owner drives a vehicle that he or she owns. Requirements vary by city, but there are a few minimum requirements:

  • Driving License
  • Vehicle License / Registration
  • Vehicle Insurance (At least 3rd Party is Required)
  • Commercial Vehicle Permit 
  • Inspection Certificate (Can be obtained from VIO centers or Cars45 around you.)

Driver Activated Under A Partner

A driver activated under partner drives a vehicle owned by a non-driving partner. The following document is required of a driver under partner:

  • Driving License

Non-driving partner

A non-driving partner or fleet partner is someone who does not drive on the LOBON platform but owns vehicle(s) and manages at least one driver. Becoming a non-driving partner requires:

  • Driving License or Photo ID
  • Vehicle Insurance
  • Vehicle License / Registration
  • Certificate of Incorporation